Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What's Next?

I have finished my trilogy - 2 solos and a novel. all about 100,000 words; Charlie has finished Jailbait.

I have another solo in mind, this one called 'Five Card Frank and the Fairy', based around rescuing sacrifice victims and not getting sacrificed yourself but I only want to write that as a 'distraction'.

What I want to do next is write a novel retelling the various Oedipus myths. I have a clearing view of the 20 main characters, I have the beginning and the end in view so all I need is a rough map of how you get from A-Z and I shall be away.

'The Labours of Herakles' GM adventure I released on DriveThru at the start of this month must have sparked this next project. I did Ancient Greek at school and one of our 'A' Level set books was Sophocles' 'Oedipus Tyrannus' - A nostalgia trip down Memory Lane then without detentions looming for not doing homework!

Ah, if Mr Bird, Mr Hargreaves and Mr Chambers could see me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment