Friday, September 15, 2017

Trollzine #9

Trollzine!

I find myself in the editor's seat with the intention of unleashing old no.9 early in 2018, in the long Aotearoan summer holidays.

I have picked up quite a bit of material from Gaptooth and have already elicited a heady mix of more offerings and promises of goodies from the shining stars of the Trollworld heavens.

I shall not be able to stop myself from lobbing a few T&T hand grenades into the cauldron and there are others in New Zealand marching militantly towards D Day (delivery day).

Your Trollworld needs you! Heed the call to arms, a place where the Muse descends and kisses the brow of writers and artists alike.

You've got it in you, now let it out...

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way you write the post and help us with the information. Thank you for sharing this post. Please read my blogs too.
    tikitunes review
    thephostick review
    peeps review
    creaclip review
    copper protector review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark! Not sure if you still check comments here - I've just uncovered you as another Kiwi making stuff for RPGs! we've been building a network over at https://www.kiwirpg.com/ - use the contact form there or reply here if you want to know more! - morgan

    ReplyDelete