Not an overwhelming response to an easy-to-play low-level-of-commitment game but I shan't take it personally, to matter the pressure exerted.
The race will be run regardless!
There are some contestants announced thus far:
- a L9 dwarf named Lucky
- an (I think) ogre named Phloog
- an adventuress named Lucy Bottom
- a vampiress by the name of Ivy
- an axe-legged hobbit, Gibby Honeydew
- a rather strange fellow answering to Tommy Two-Times
- a kangakin known as Kangaroo Jack
- an uruk called Buzz
I'm sure there will be more. The prize, by the way, is a hefty 10,000 GPs with half that for 2nd, 3,000 for third and 1,000 for anyone who gets back to Khaboom in one piece.